Re: RE: MTX Thunderform Questions

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 22:12:25 EST

Ya, I understand what you are saying. MTX makes component systems also,
but I don't know about them. I was thinking of getting Sony component
speakers to go with my Sony head unit. I was thinking about Focals
before bcs they sounded really good. But I don't know about spending
$540 for those.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~