RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE)

From: Peter Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 11:28:54 EST

From: Peter Anthony on 01/25/99 11:28 AM

Output level doesn't really matter, any of the decent amps out there today
have strong enough inputs to handle the new 4+ volt pre in.
Just set the input gains correctly and you can feed it a CLEAN Speaker
level.

FYI. I am a MECP Master installer, Just not working in that industry any
more. I am now a network(Wan) Engineer.

m.gski @ cwix.com
01/25/99 11:05 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net