RE: RE:DML RMA vs Cont Prog

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 21:57:25 EST

Hmm...I liek that better than Route Means Squared. Never did like that
version, and its birth. Hence the reason i try not to slam a possible
peak/max power from the radio into a speaker w/ the same peak value....
It is lively, and depending on several things it could spike and blow
those babies. Not too mention that Freq Response on the speakers.
Ultra low base is never a good idea unless the speakers can handle it or
are protected by those filters (ah cross overs or band pass
filters???).... The flip side is the high side.... Ilike that CP
thought, and would expect those max power handlings to definitely be up
there, and look at the RMS on those babies.... I say low budget tunes,
and high funds to the muscle magnum.....