RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE)

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 09:24:36 EST

>>I was just wondering if the
factory infinity has pre amp type of outputs or speaker level outputs. Is
there an external factory amp or is the amp enclosed in the head unit.

I believe this was settled a few weeks ago (but anyone correct me if I'm
mistaken). I guessed that the amp was integrated, and someone else (who
had removed an uplevel stereo, which I have not done) said it was
external. I think it's in the passenger kick panel or somwhere around
there.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters