Re: Erratic Gas Guage

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 05:27:53 EST

Bad fuel gauge sending unit, probably.....Its in the tank.......Replace the
fuel pump assembly while you're there if it hasnt already been done...Trust
me on this one.

At 04:36 PM 1/26/99 -0000, you wrote:
>I'm new to the list so I apologize if this has already been beat to death.
I have a 92 Dak 5.2L I bought used a couple of years ago. From full to half
tank, the gas guage bounces all over the place. When it gets to about half
tank, the guage reads normal to empty.
>When the weather stays below about 35deg for several days, the guage reads
normal the whole range. Whats the deal? I apologize for the junk my email
puts on the end.

>S.Cox
>

>A FREE web-based e-mail service brought to you by the PC World Technology
Network.