Re: Tonneau cover - revisited

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 16:22:54 EST

Guys,
I just order a Checkmate FX tonneau. David Peterson has one a like it a
lot. I paid $326.00 with quick release hinges. Shipping is about $60.00.
So for $386.00 you can have a tonneau (that is unpainted but for that price
you can't beat it). I guy I talked to seemed really interested once I told
him about DML (group buy possible). Check them out at www.checkerpro.com

Todd