Re: Tonneau cover - revisited

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 16:27:11 EST

I called Stockland (the place Ben got his cover from) last night, and they
quoted me $525, painted to match, lifetime warranty on both paint +
structure. Add $75 for carpeted headliner, and around $100 for shipping
(extra $35 for shipping to a residence). Give them a call, they were very
curteous and knowledgable. I will be ordering from them next week. Also,
watch out for the Mopar cover, someone on the list has had bed damage
problems with it and it's gelcoated (not painted), so It'll fade. Their
website is www.stockland.com.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters