RE: RE: 104 Octane boost... waste of money

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 17:59:05 EST

Run a can of Injector Cleaner (Prefer Techron) and see what happens. Also
check your plugs, wires, cap and rotor. The dealer/factory screwed up on my
wires and decided that the best place to route them was right on top of the
exhaust manifold on the #6 cylinder. Didn't notice it until the miss got
extremely worse. (That was at 4000 miles)