RE: intake....

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 18:00:09 EST

James,
im sure Im gonna get massive flack for this but... Ive run with the stock
air box set up, a home made ram air with K&N drop in and an FIPK clone, and
I can say that they dont make much difference as long as the stock computer
is in control. To top it off, Ive run with NO air cleaner at the track with
NO improvement in E/T from the factory air box config... Id do what looks
good but Id look for fresh air instead of hot engine air!
Nomex is ON
BKB