Re[2]: RE: intake....

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 21:50:34 EST

No flames here... I put my old "hat and box" back on about a month ago and
lost ~2 MPG... When I put the open element back on I got the 2 MPG back.
Doesn't that mean the engine is running more efficiently. Moreover, isn't
efficiency the name of the game for producing more HP?? My truck also
feels a lot quicker with the open element but I don't have any *real* data
like with the MPG thing...

Just curious.

Tom