RE: Champion Truck Plugs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 23:18:49 EST

I haven't tried those...but I did try the Champion "Gold" plugs when they
had first come out and I wasn't impressed by them at all. They fouled up
too quickly on my old Camaro as well as my Javelin. The Javelin is totally
stock but the Camaro was a 460+HP "Pro-Street" Class Street Rod.

As for the MSD Box, I had posted a reply from MSD in regards to using the
Platinum Plugs as well as another DML'rs problem.

The thread is: DML: MSD Answers!

Check it out...