Re: Champion Truck Plugs

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 00:37:09 EST

I am using them just because they are a little cooler than the stock
plugs. I have them gapped at .045 with a supercoil and good wires and
everything is A-okay. My advice would be to not spend lots of dough on
that gimmick stuff and just get a decent set of plugs and then put money
into big stuff.

Bill