Champion Truck Plugs

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 22:29:09 EST

Has anyone ever used Champion Truck Plugs? I am thinking of buying these
and want to know if anyone has or has had them and what there experience
is. Also, any other plug recommendations would be welcome. I had
Splitfires on my '93 Mitsubishi and did not notice any difference, only
noticed a difference in the NGK platinums. I am looking to install an
MSD 6a ingnition and I also want to know if the truck plugs would have a
problem with this. BTW, my stock plugs were very easy to get out. Didn't
break the first one.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - k&n clone