Re: Champion Truck Plugs

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 08:26:54 EST

I have them in my truck. I noticed a slight difference, but I also put
in the Magnecor 8.5mm wires along with them. So I don't know. And when I
did mine, I didn't break any of my stock plugs either. They weren't too
bad to get out either. The pain in the ass one was in the back driver's
side, but still didn't break any. THANK GOD!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:29:09 -0500
>From: Jeff Durling <durling@ibm.net>
>To: "dakota-truck@buffnet.net" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Champion Truck Plugs
>
>Has anyone ever used Champion Truck Plugs? I am thinking of buying
these
>and want to know if anyone has or has had them and what there
experience
>is. Also, any other plug recommendations would be welcome. I had
>Splitfires on my '93 Mitsubishi and did not notice any difference, only
>noticed a difference in the NGK platinums. I am looking to install an
>MSD 6a ingnition and I also want to know if the truck plugs would have
>problem with this. BTW, my stock plugs were very easy to get out.
Didn't