RE: Extended Warranties

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 01:54:51 EST

Well,

I would say that if you plan to do any mods to the truck then don't get the
ext. warranty. My dealer wanted around $1000 for the warranty, but I
followed my fathers advice "It's a waste of money." Where ya located Dan? My
truck is similar, except I have the 6er with a 5 speed manual.

See ya,

2me
www.smokindakota.com