RE: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360

From: Mok, Alan (SPB) (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 12:36:43 EST

Wet - extra fuel needed due to nitrous is added via jet(s) into the intake.
Since port FI uses injectors located near the intake valves, this jet(s)
will be upstream of the injectors. Intakes are designed to flow air only so
fuel may not be ideally distributed. This gets worse with intakes that have
paths with sharp turns. IMHO, I don't think it will have that great of an
effect since the "juice" is only on above 3000rpm at WOT.

Dry - additional fuel is added by opening the injector more or more commonly
by increase fuel pressure.