Truck Washing

From: Prashant Waghela (pedrodon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 09:35:33 EST

Damn, I sure am glad i'm not the only one to wash my truck in the middle
of the night or every couple of days. I like my dak to look shiny ,
clean, and of course as usual bad ass. But I have to admit, my Emerald
Green Dak still looks good with a little dirt on it. Anyway, I have a 98
V6 Dakota RC, but i have always wanted an R/T. I was hoping someone
would give me some advice about my situation. I have found a Red 98 R/T
fully loaded for about $19,500 with a bout 38,000 miles on it. I talked
to the guy and he is willing to sell it to me for about $17,500 (BTW he
bought a 99 R/T). But I always like buying my autos new. I could a new
99 R/t for about $24,000. Any suggestions? Please I can't make up my
mind.

Prashant Waghela
98 Emerald Green Dak V6