G-Tech Pro Group Buy

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 09:38:26 EST

DMLers -

The Dakota R/T Mailing List is in the process of organizing a group buy of
the G-Tech Pro .

They have gotten a price from G-Tech of $119 .

What they will do is have a password for all of the people wanting in on
the buy to use when they call G-Tech up , then G-Tech will take your CC # ,
then when we have reached the requesit number of orders , they will be
charged and shipped .

I have nothing to do with this Group Buy , other than the fact that I was
asked to post it to the DML and list it on the Group Buys page of the DML .

As soon as I have all of the details , I will post them there and re-post
here to everyone .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html