Auburn Performance computer potential...

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 16:46:30 EST

Rich,DML,
Should be similar to the KB Optimizer in cost ($600.00) and MAY be
applicable for all magnum MPI Daks. Currently they do not offer anything
for the dodge lineup, but SteveL has contacted them and they are interested
in doing a computer for the Daks if they get enough response. This is a
mass air flow rate system and will/may use an additional mass air flow
sensor to avoid the speed density "limitations" uh, whatever those may be...
it does not appear that it will be EPA or CARB approved (good and bad news)
sooooo... call THEM and ask as many Qs as you can! The Ram 49 states vs.
CA Mopar Performance computer p/ns have me a little spooked (being from the
"golden" state and all)... I want my performance too!
BKB