RE: DML:IMPORTANT NEWS

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 16:35:04 EST

We don't know yet , we aren't the ones that are thinking about making it .

Hopefully , it will be available for most Dakotas and Durangos , and maybe
even some Rams with EFI .

The cost is about $699 for the ones that they currently make for the
mustang guys .

For what this thing does , I would say that it is more than a fair price ,
especially considering that Mopar will most likely market theirs at over
$300 or $350 .

This one can be adjusted infinitely .

At 04:17 PM 2/2/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>What is the cost for this computer, and what years will be applicable?
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html