Re: RE: DML:IMPORTANT NEWS

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 22:30:42 EST

        I saw in an online magazine article when I was searching for Speedbrain that
they list at $699 but can be had for around $450.

Will

<< We don't know yet , we aren't the ones that are thinking about making it .

Hopefully , it will be available for most Dakotas and Durangos , and maybe
even some Rams with EFI .

The cost is about $699 for the ones that they currently make for the
mustang guys .

For what this thing does , I would say that it is more than a fair price ,
especially considering that Mopar will most likely market theirs at over
$300 or $350 .

This one can be adjusted infinitely .