Re: RE:DML 99 Dakota Lemon

From: buster (buster@tekdata.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 12:02:06 EST

ATLEAST THEY REPLACE TWO OF THF THE 3 OUT OF ROUND GOODYEARS FOR ME,your
right every damn dakota and durango w/auto trans has the noise,scarry thing
is they have a fix for it and it don't work....even the owners yellow rt
does it,in fact he said just yesterday,quote,they failed alot in 97-98 but
they took care of it , now it's just noise,i think it's got something to do
with airiated fluid, unquote.this is a 99 solar yellow rt w/1000 miles on
it....then the owner of Diamond Dodge in Flaggstaff went on to say,We did
the fix that Chrysler told us to do,and thats all we can do.....
i think the future will tell as the miles pile on..