Re: Shaker hood what do you want

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 15:45:37 EST

Eric

Wouldn't a cowl hood be the most effective design
from a strictly performance standpoint? It would
allow hot air out of the engine compartment and
give plently of room to run with an open air element.

I know from the muscle car days that all the OE
scoop designs were more show than go ... that's
why I never got one back then.

If you look at pictures of drag racers, most are
running with cowl hoods.

It would be nice to run with an intercooler but
until I find a turbo package for the 5.2L ...

Appreciate your opinion.

Bob, Burlington, Ont.