shocks

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 23:10:09 EST

Hey i've posted this before but I am still curious about some of the
shocks that have purchased and tried. I would like to get some feedback
on this. I am thinking of getting a set of belltech nitro drop shocks
but was also wondering about the edelbrock IAS shocks. I was offered by
edelbrock to let them use my truck as a test mule and I would get a
complete set for free. This was becuase they didn't make any for the '87
- '96 daks when I called back in may. The only problem was I don't live
in Calif. I live on the other side in Florida. If anyone in Calif
(around L.A. I think) is interested I'm going to call them anyway and
will let you know.

Jeff Durling
'96 rc sport