Re: shocks (Jeff)

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 19:04:25 EST

Jeff Durling wrote:

> Hey i've posted this before but I am still curious about some of the
> shocks that have purchased and tried. I would like to get some feedback
> on this. I am thinking of getting a set of belltech nitro drop shocks
> but was also wondering about the edelbrock IAS shocks. I was offered by
> edelbrock to let them use my truck as a test mule and I would get a
> complete set for free. This was becuase they didn't make any for the '87
> - '96 daks when I called back in may. The only problem was I don't live
> in Calif. I live on the other side in Florida. If anyone in Calif
> (around L.A. I think) is interested I'm going to call them anyway and
> will let you know.
>
> Jeff Durling
> '96 rc sport

Hey Jeff, I have the Belltechs on mt Dak with a 2/4" drop. My oppinion
is they ride hard. The only reference I have is based on how the stock
shocks felt. Everyone who has lowered there truck says the ride didn't
change, my did get harder so I'm figuring that it is the shocks. The
guys at Sport Truck Direct say the Doeurch (spellt wrong) are better.
Is your truck lowered? Bob