Re: Shaker hood what do you want -Reply

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 19:20:47 EST

In a message dated 2/5/99 1:17:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, MSykes@su.edu
writes:

<< if you're talkin' 87-90 daks, keep the style you have on your dak... I'll
take
 one! How much do I owe ya'? you take Visa? hehe=) >>
Not yet Mike! That may be in the future! This is turning out to be a joint
venture! Ive been talking with a buddy of mine about it and he wants in on
the deal! So, he may be the guy that does the advertising and shipping and
help with making the parts. It will be mainly my show though. I bought the
clay oven and quite a bit of the supplies to do the job today. My initial
investment is half over so I cant back out now! Its going to happen. Visa?
Sure!! J/K
Eric