argh!

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 18:21:16 EST

I went to the dealer to find out the "Status" of my new Dak 4x4 Sport CC. After
waiting about 15 minutes with the salesman in the backroom, he comes out and says,
"I don't know exactly how to tell you this, but your truck is on "hold" status."

It seems the manufacturer ran out of parts while building my truck. The salesman
suggested I call back early next week and talk to the service manager, and find out
exactly what "part" they ran out of.

geez, is this normal?! Hopefully I'll get it in the 1st week of march, like I
expected....

Eric