Re: Lowering block U bolts

From: eric neidhamer (bad318@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 18:19:42 EST

Hey.. I have a 99 RT and my friend has a'98 Dak with the 9 3/4 inch
rear end.. We used that kit but had to "make it fit". All you have to
do is put the ubolt on the tapered end by the tire and get a mallet
and work it over.. it is time consuming but works well..

oh.. don't smash the brake line... =(
( =) )