Re: Broken Windshield

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 08:49:11 EST

Whoa Jack! Doesn't your insurance cover glass replacement? There are tons
of companies up here that drive out to wherever you are and replace it on
the spot in the parking lot... I haven't had to use them yet but I'm told
they do a good job.

If you don't have the insurance, well, it's been nice talking to ya' ;-)
;-)

T.