SR-71 thoughts

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 11:04:30 EST

does anyone know the full spec run down on that SR-71 Dakota??? I am
dying to know how to find my lost ponies as well. My cobra work buddy
screams supercharger their not telling us.... I say it is Mopar magic
and a sweet wrench. My goal is to hit the 300 horse mark w/o
supercharging, turbos, or ignition systems (Superchips, MSD, Accel, JET,
and so on). The SBEC from Mopar is acceptable. I figure if I look into
the Header, Intake, TB, Heads, and Cam area I may have some luck. Has
anyone out there changed their cam and/or rockers??? I know, voids the
warranty, but I am not planning on a three year pussy ride, Damn the
Man. I have a beautiful truck, and I can't wait three years to have
fun..... Any thoughts on where those SR Ponies live???

Jason
2/9/99 11:05 AM