RE: New to the mailing list, and have a few questions please

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 10:59:21 EST

We have a Mopar computer sign up let's bash them list going right now.
The stock exhaust IMHO is definitely nice. It seems everyone has the
own routes and opinions on that one. I have seen a '98 Dak Sport CC use
a cone K&N. He found one by investigating Fords, ah man that is scary.
I personally took the classic 360 degree round looking all hot rods I
ever saw have one route. I really like the Mopar base and lid someone
used for their 13" K&N. Yep, it seems most of the trucks I have seen
are using that MSD ignition setup. I think for the money you should
poor it into headers and stuff like this. Oh forgot, you already have
one. My dollars worth, I am going the full monte on the engine. I
know, the warranty will be void, but Damn The Man. I toyed with the
ignition idea. IMHO, it feels and gives me that macho manly I can do
anything in the world feeling to tune what Dodge has to offer. As
opposed to slapping on an after market get rich help me technique. I
plan to take the super chip route way down the line. The claim up to
10% gains, so gee can the offer a close to 10 on a 300+ horse engine???
Good Luck have fun, and this list has been my biggest help, and best
inspiration for goofing off under the hood.

Jason
2/9/99 10:55 AM