New to the mailing list, and have a few questions please

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 10:22:17 EST

Hello all, I just wanted to say hi... I just joined the mailing list
yesterday.
Tomarrow, I am going down to my local Dodge dealer to order myself a new 1999
Dakota R/T.
(Regular cab, ABS, no air, rear sliding window)
First question... how long will it take for the factory to build the truck,
and have it at my dealer? I kinda need it by April 5th to take advantage of
the $1,000 rebate.

Next question... is there any problems I should be aware of? or.. anything I
should keep an eye on? I have already skimmed a few messages.. and it seems
as though the auto tranny isn't very durable.. is this true?

With that out of the way... lets move to the good stuff... I have on modding
the Dak slightly (with any money I can scavvenge)
What is the best order to do some 'less expensive mods' in?
Is there a good cat-back exhaust offered?
Does K&N offer a 'cone' or similiar style open element hi-flow air filter?
Does Mopar (or anyone else) have underdrive pulleys?
How about that computer chip offered by Mopar... exactly how good is that?
Can I use an MSD6A ignition box on this truck? (I have one on my current car,
and if I could.. I would simpily switch it over)

Any answers.. or comments on any of my above questions is greatly appreciated

~Dave
Westland, Michigan