RE: new email address CABLE MODEMS?

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:22:36 EST

>The added bonus is that Jason and I also have both our computers
>networked to each other as well now. This is, of course, thanks to
>our fearless leader Jon. Thanks again Jon!!!

You have ONLY two computers hooked up???

I've got 2 WIN98 machines, a Linux box (under-construction),
and I'm about to install 'Homefree' for my neighbor (wireless NIC card
that will go into the Linux machine... the other NIC card goes into
their computer across the street... 1MB throughput... will allow them to
access the internet through MY cable modem... HE HE)

Sam '99 RT (Propeller head)