Re: Plenum Spacer??? attn: DML ,Bruce ,Frank & Jules

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 20:37:50 EST

<< This is true it helps even out the flow of air into the intake...they made
 them for Grand Nationals and they do make a difference.. >>

Get an extra TB gasket, some 3/4" good quality plywood (REALLY!!!), and make
your own using the gasket as a template. That shouldnt cost much, and if you
buy a whole 4'X8' sheet, you could probably double quadruple your money back,
just by selling them to the DMLers!!! HHHMMM.........if only I had the time
on my hands!!

Brad
P.S. If you dont believe me about the plywood, pick up a Moroso or Summit
catalog. They are in there, and they act as good insulators.