RE: Shift-kit etc.

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 21:47:09 EST

That shift cable works in combination with the computer in adjusting
transmission shift points using current operating conditions, temperatures,
etc. It does not change shift point under full throttle use, only normal
driving conditions. Been there, done that, got the t-shirts and the scars.
Be careful adjusting that cable, it will cause your transmission to slip
into a lower gear at high RPM, like shifting into second when its time to
shift into third, nasty sound...

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/