RE: 1996 Fog lights need replacing...

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 01:43:08 EST

At 09:42 PM 2/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>[Jason here, using Norah's computer while mine's in pieces]
>
>Jon,
>
>What size are your driving lights? PIAA has a couple of styles that combine

  Ummm, about the length of a McDonald's napkin by a McDonald's napkin
folded in half plus my pinkie finger... ;-) I guess I'm gonna have
to actually take a ruler or tape of some type out to the truck before
I decide what lights to buy. :-) I think I've got clearance for
about 6.5"x3.5".

>driving and fog lights in one square unit. The blurb says it lets you
>switch between the bulbs instantly. They look like they might fit, but it's
>hard to tell from the picture in the catalog.

  Hmm, sounds interesting. From what I've heard PIAA is a quality
product too. Any idea how much they cost? The Mopars appear to be
$78 each.

>Of course, they probably cost more than the Mopar replacements. Personally
>I think it would be nice to have both driving and fog lights. I guess you
>could always trim the air dam to make room for a second set of lights.

  Yep, that's a possibility too, but it sort've sounds like an accident
waiting to happen, knowing me... ;-)

                                               -Jon-