Re: Help!!: Reg.Cab 93ish Dakota Owners

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 01:08:45 EST

>From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
 How is this area 'decorated' on your Dakotas??? This never bothered
>me before since I have the bench, but with buckets, it would not be
that
>appealing. Thanks for any and all info!
>Kyle
>93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Kyle, I have almost the same truck except for 4x2 and v8. On mine the
rear of the cab is carpeted just like the floor. It appears to be the
same carpet with the same backing behind it, I believe it is glued on
also. I would suggest checking into an auto apolstry <I know that's not
spelled right...> place and seeing what they would charge to put up some
carpet back there. It's not a very large area so I don't think it would
be TOO much.

BTW I'm also planning on putting in buckets one of these days. Have you
found the ones you are putting in yet? I thought about maybe getting
some buckets from a wrecked Dakota -- would be cheaper. But I'm not
sure if I would be better off just buying some new aftermarket ones...
Anyway keep us posted as to what turns out for you. I'll be interested
to see how it goes for you. Good luck!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html