Re: Clear lenses 97+

From: RAS*002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu Feb 11 1999 - 08:52:08 EST

Just out of curiosity, has anyone bothered to see if these clear lenses
are legal? I can't imagine them passing inspection anywhere in this
country. I was almost blinded one night when the rust-bucket in front of
me hit the brakes (brake light lenses were GONE!) and the bare bulbs
came on. VERY bright - my closest encounter with the ditch to date.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS