RE: Re: Transgo Shiftkit

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 11:32:32 EST

Randy,
Hey If you dont like the crispness after you increase the regulated pressure
then I would continue to enlarge the hole, only do it in steps as opposed to
throwing the whole nine yards at it and opening it up to .093... Its going
to be more time consuming, but a lot safer to sneak up on it! Id try
increasing the pressure regulation first though! My .02...
BKB