Spary on liners

From: allaneyre@email.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 13:25:02 EST

Right now I have a Mopar bed liner for my Dak but the tailgate wasn't installed really tight so it's been scraping the paint off the top of the gate near the outside. Not to mention the rest of the liner has done a number on the paint inside the bed. Is a spray on liner worth the money since I've already bought a $300 mopar one? Would it look funny to have just the tailgate done like someone mentioned to another member? Thanks a lot.

~ Allan
Allan K. Eyre
'97 Club Cab 5.2L V8 Auto
      Two tone Maroon red