Re: Spary on liners

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 12 1999 - 13:40:44 EST

well if you're worried about the paint being scraped well spray-on-liner is
not the way to go. they scrape the paint (or at least the clear coat) for
better adhesion. AND it's permanent, it's not like you can remove the liner
when you want to hit the track. I've got a rhino liner and I love it my truck
is black I've got a black liner but you can get all sorts of funky colors and
designs whatever your heart desires. But you can't just remove it.

Hope this helps!

Joe G.