Re: arcing wire-rough idle

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 10:06:31 EST

I agree, but you would think that brand new 8.5mm wires from Jacobs wouldn't
arc - plus the wires are such a tight fit as they come from Jacobs that you
really can't separate them with a loom, so for now I'm stuck with using the
electrical tape to pull them away from each other and anything metal :(

Personally, I think Chrysler put the distributor to close to the manifold -
I would put an MSD Cap-A-Dapt (sp?) on there, but there's no room.......I
miss the old big blocks.