Problem with Tire Spin

From: Joseph W. Council (joseph.council@erols.com)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 11:56:12 EST

Hello everyone, my name is Joe Council, I have a problem with my dak. For
the past several months the rear tires spin with only a slight damp road. I
am barely pressing on the gas and they start to spin freely. To give you
some background. My dak is a 98SLT with a V6. The one option I did not get
is the Limited Slip Differential. (Maybe my problem). I have the original
tires and wheels. (Also maybe my problem). Has anyone else experience this
problem, or does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix it. Thanks

Joe