Re: Re: 94 Dakota Stalls after Fuel Module Change

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 00:42:09 EST

<< Just wanted you to know that the fuel pressure regulator was the
 culprit! I bought a fuel pressure test gauge and found only 9lbs in the
 system. After changing the fuel pressure regulator, I immediately had
 40lbs...which is the spec for the Dak.

Wow, didnt even think of that! Great to hear you Dak is running good again!
How much was the regulator by the way? Dealer only item? Where is it located,
just curious.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6