RE: Finally (Bruce). RE. TB's

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 10:53:09 EST

Kevin and the rest of the DML,

We should be back up to speed in the next couple of days. I was down at the
shop yesterday and picked up the next batch of TB' s for Bruce to assemble,
they will be shipped to him Monday morning. I also shipped 220 shafts over
to be centerless grinder for grinding. Thanks all for the patience and
understanding and I should be for the most part back on the list and
listening......

        Frank