RE: Problem with Tire Spin

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Feb 14 1999 - 15:21:29 EST

All i can say is that the factory Goodyears on my R/T suck in the rain.
The slip is so bad i would rather not drive. Oh No, not drive the
truck, <<<<<HUGE SCREAM>>>>>.... Every truck i have owned sucked in the
rain... The rear ends are so darn light. Of course the bone head i am.
I dropped my 17" spare to save weight at the trach, Duh.... TRy looking
at a set of really kick butt Wranglers for the rear.... I had a set on
my Ram 1500, i loved them.... The set i bought were tough lookin in the
rear, and Aqua trends in the front. The rear was designed for the rough
and tough torque of a truck. Worked very well in the rain and dry...
Good Luck...