Re[2]: Problem with Tire Spin

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 09:26:16 EST

<<Hey did anyone see Earnhardt bump Gordon after the checkered flag at
Daytona?? Guess Dale baby was pissed....>>

What an awesome race!! Best one I've ever seen! From the interviews afterwards
the bump was a "friendly tap" to congratulate Gordon... Boy, the balls these
guys have got with those million dollar cars, Sheesh!

T.

>From: "Joseph W. Council" <joseph.council@erols.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Problem with Tire Spin
>Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:56:12 -0500
>
>Hello everyone, my name is Joe Council, I have a problem with my dak.
For
>the past several months the rear tires spin with only a slight damp
road. I
>am barely pressing on the gas and they start to spin freely. To give
you
>some background. My dak is a 98SLT with a V6. The one option I did not
get
>is the Limited Slip Differential. (Maybe my problem). I have the
original
>tires and wheels. (Also maybe my problem). Has anyone else experience
this
>problem, or does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix it.
Thanks