Re: Re: R/T 1/4 Mile times

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 20:05:40 EST

>>Compared to other experiences at Carlsbad, the track was
>>very sticky (hardly spun the tires on the start), and I was able
>>to get 3 runs in about an hour (which never happens).
>
>>To top off the weekend, I did the SCCA Solo II driving at Qualcomm
>>Stadium this morning.
>"Snip"
>
>Man Sam that's some weekend The strip & the track. The track
>here in Maryland was also not very crowded. I was able to do
>4 runs in about 2 hours. Good luck with those mods.
>
>Mike Catlin

        Wow, 4 runs in 2 hours??? That sucks. Maybe my small hometown track
actually has some benefits. We can just stage and race over and over again
on Test and Tune nights. From 5pm - 10 pm (usually) is the T and T, and
you can get in a run every 7 minutes if you really want to - at that's what
my t-slips say. So, what is that, almost 50 runs in one night? Hmm..I
ought to try that one night.

Brian