RE: Re[2]: Spark Plugs Once Again

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 08:50:25 EST

ok, I will take a look at it. Well, when you what a pure Muscle Mopar.
I suppose you spend way too much time somewhere in the tuning. I've
been trying to feel the truck and listen as I drive at different speeds,
just to make sure it runs smooth. It does sound a bit neurotic, but
damn I want to perfect 4Duh eater.... Until I buy more goodies, I have
to tinker with what I can; otherwise, I go crazy. Your honor, I just
couldn't keep my hands off 'er, hahahahaha.... I swear it is legal in
all states....thanks for the info..

Jason
2/16/99 8:53 AM