Re: Getting Blown

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 11:55:44 EST

At 06:55 PM 2/15/99 , you wrote:

> Actually, on a daily driver, I'd be leaning towards nitrous. A blower
>is on all the time, nitrous is on only when you want to go fast... If
>you're concerned about the "instant on" effect of nitrous, progressive
>nitrous kits are available which will ramp up the nitrous to full strength
>over a longer time span. Besides the additional cost, the only real
>drawback to these kits are that they're hard on the solenoids.

If you're worried about "instant on" yet still want something that is only
on when you want to go fast, how about a turbo? I know, big time bucks. And
drag racers don't like the lag. But for most street racing type situations
it seems like something to consider.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Why isn't phonics spelled like it sounds?